Trigonometry quantitative aptitude Tutorials, Questions, Solutions for SSC CGL and more
Trigonometry quantitative aptitude questions, solutions, concept articles for SSC CGL Tier 1 and 2, SSC CHSL and SSC CPO. Guide with list of all articles.
Reading and practice sequence for best results:
- First step: read the Group I tutorials on quick trigonometry problem solving concepts and techniques with examples.
- Second step: read the Group II application of the trigonometry techniques for quick solution of problems that are specially selected for highlighting the techniques.
- Third step: practice question sets on SSC CGL preferably in timed mini mock test sessions and score your performance (1 mark for each correct answer, and negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer or whatever applicable).
- Fourth step: clearly understand how to solve the questions in the question set from its corresponding solution set. If needed repeat the same question test. Do the same on the next question and solution set pair. This step is necessary as SSC CGL Tier II math needs 100 questions to be answered in 2 hours—not an easy task. Unless you are comfortable in applying the basic techniques, you won't get the desired result from the next and final step of mastering SSC CGL Tier II Trigonometry problem solving.
- Fifth step: Repeat the Third and Fourth step on question and solution sets for SSC CGL Tier II Trigonometry.
You should adapt the reading and practice sessions to what is comfortable to you.
- You must solve the question sets with timer on.
- Score when the time is over, but don't stop. Carry on solving as many problems as you can in a reasonable time.
- Analyze the problems that you couldn't solve and the problems that you took more time to solve.
- Clear up your weak points from corresponding solution set.
- Repeat the same test, scoring and analysis again.
Additional resources on Trigonometry: Group V: Solved question sets on SSC CHSL, SSC CPO and other competitive exams.
This is a large and valuable resource. If you properly use it, you won't have any difficulty in answering trigonometry questions in SSC CGL, SSC CGL Tier II and in competitive exams where quantitative aptitude trigonometry questions are included.
Art credit: Anindya Chaudhuri
First to read are the tutorials on basic to advanced quick trigonometry concepts and techniques.
Group I. First to read: Tutorials on Basic to Advanced Trigonometry concepts and techniques
- Basic and rich concepts in Trigonometry and its applications
- Basic and Rich Concepts in Trigonometry part 2, proof of compound angle functions
- Tigonometry concepts part 3, maxima (or minima) of Trigonometric expressions,
- Basic and rich algebraic concepts for elegant solutions of SSC CGL problems.
Though the 4th tutorial is on Algebraic concepts, this is and essential read for solving elegantly problems on Trigonometry and other topics.
Group II. Second to read: How to solve difficult trigonometry problems in a few quick steps
Specially selected problems are solved using powerful trigonometry problem solving techniques.
- How to solve School math problems in a few simple steps, Trigonometry 1
- How to solve School math problems in a few simple steps, Trigonometry 2
- How to solve difficult SSC CGL level School math problems in a few simple steps, Trigonometry 3
- How to solve difficult SSC CGL level School math problems in a few simple steps, Trigonometry 4
- How to solve a School Math problem in a few simple steps, Trigonometry 3
- How to solve School Math problem in a few steps and in Many Ways, Trigonometry 4
- How to solve difficult SSC CGL level School math problems in a few quick steps, Trigonometry 5
- How to solve a School Math problem in a few direct steps, Trigonometry 5
- How to solve a difficult SSC CGL level problem in few quick steps, Trigonometry 6
- How to solve not so difficult SSC CGL level problem in a few light steps, Trigonometry 7
- How to solve a difficult SSC CGL level problem in a few conceptual steps, Trigonometry 8
- How to solve not so difficult SSC CGL level problem in a few light steps, Trigonometry 9
- How to solve a difficult SSC CGL level problem in a few reasoned steps, Trigonometry 10
Note on usability: The Efficient math problem solving sessions on School maths are equally usable for SSC CGL aspirants, as firstly, the "Prove the identity" problems can easily be converted to a MCQ type question, and secondly, the same set of problem solving reasoning and techniques have been used for any efficient Trigonometry problem solving.
Only reading is not enough. You have to go through the problem solving techniques and solve problems from selected question sets and learn from corresponding detailed conceptual solutions. Unless SSC CGL level competence is achieved, one can't get total control on SSC CGL Tier II.
Group III. SSC CGL level Question and Solution Sets on Trigonometry
These sets build the foundation skills for solving Tier II 100 questions comfortably in 120 minutes time.
Group IV. SSC CGL Tier II level Questions and Solutions on Trigonometry
Tier II problems test your problem solving skill. With quick pattern identification and use of suitable techniques, most of the Tier II problems can be solved within the scheduled time.
Note: Reading the concept tutorials, quick solution articles and then practicing on the question and answer sets once is not enough. Either you repeatedly use these question and answer sets or preferably in addition, practice on similar problems from a large question bank.
Group V. SSC CHSL and SSC CPO Solved Question sets
Getting content links in your mail
You may get link of any content published